Thursday, September 3, 2015

Labor Day Weekend

Right now I am in the Oakland Airport. So sorry to have to miss class today for Visual Studies 185X, but excited to go home for a few days. I get homesick so often! I thought that since I am a sophomore now, I would not miss home as much compared to freshman year, but it is the same. Luckily it was at its worst only during the first few weeks of school before classes get busy and before mountain bike racing season begins.

That made a major difference in my life last year, was getting involved with Cal Cycling. I have been mountain bike racing since freshman year of high school at Rim of the World in Lake Arrowhead. This will be my 6th year racing! I'm looking forward to the upcoming season.

At home I plan to take my mom mountain biking, as I have been teaching her all summer, swim in the lake, go wake boarding with my family and boyfriend, and do as much as I can with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment